CareCredit Direct is a web-based software that allows your patients or clients to:
- Learn about the CareCredit healthcare credit card.
- Calculate monthly payments based on promotions you accept.
- Apply for a CareCredit credit card and get an instant credit decision.
- Make same-day transactions of any size.¹
- Select their promotion from options you accept and get clear and complete financing information.
All on their own. Right in your practice.
Just follow these three steps to get started.
¹ Subject to credit approval.
² Offer valid on 36-month lease of equipment. After a 6 month free trial period, the net amount of the Monthly Program Fee will be $9.95 per month for the remaining 30 months of the program term (lessee's account will be debited the normal monthly program fee of $24.60 and credited back $14.65 each of the 30 months). iPad must be returned after 36 months. Charges will continue until device is returned. See Product Use Agreement for full terms and conditions of Program Fee Option.
³ CareCredit will send you a tablet to use (CareCredit or its third party provider will retain ownership over the device). No payment is due for the first 6 months of the Monthly Program Fee term. After that, on a monthly basis the bank account CareCredit has on file for your practice will be debited the Monthly Program Fee. Term of use is 36 months, including the 6 month free trial period.
4 iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.